And the kids were great. They were relatively well-behaved and particularly un-needy. Hoping this is a glimpse into what life is like with Kids. Not babies. And that's why I had children :)
Sunday, February 6, 2011
A glimpse
While I'm happy that the Packers won the Superbowl, I'm more thrilled about the evening in general. This consisted of 6 adults and 8 children (Rhianna the oldest) at our house. There were no tantrums, no barfing, and I actually managed to escape to my bathroom and play two full games of Solitaire on my iPod in private. And did I mention all the adults were in total agreement about how to watch the game. The consensus in the room was clearly to root for the Packers (or, at minimum, not the Steelers) but no one had a great investment on the game. Which meant there was much conversation, occasional DVR replays when we missed something exciting, and much commentary on the most important parts of the event. (In case you don't know, those would be the commercials and the half-time show.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment