Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh to fit into clothes again


This was taken this summer when I still fit into regular clothes and could still wear pants without a waistband made of elastic. Those times will come again....right?!

Just a quick update. Things pregnancy-wise are going well. I'm actually finding this part far more tolerable than, say, the first 25 weeks. I don't know what was going on with this little guy for that stage, but I'm feeling much better now. My biggest chore now is that I have trouble helping the kids get their snow gear on when I can't bend over very easily. The doctor, however, assures me that I'm appropriately huge and bound to get even huger. I think I'll make it though. I remember feeling a lot more "over" being pregnant during my last pregnancies. Maybe it's the thought of three -- or maybe it's just that I haven't puked in the last week -- that makes the taking-care-of-baby-in-utero that much more tolerable.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

onawa said...

Yes you did look amazing... and you still do!!! 5 more weeks my friend! can't wait to see baby #3!!!