Sunday, September 14, 2008

Almost there!


About 3 months ago, Rhianna's daycare asked for a family photo -- we finally got around to doing one this weekend. I'm impressed we got everyone to smile at the camera even though it was just sitting on a tripod. I guess we've made them say cheese enough that the kids got the idea ;)

TOMORROW'S the big day!! I can't wait. I'm beside myself. I called yesterday to confirm my appointment and the lady said "hmmm... I don't see you on the schedule." LOOK AGAIN. Luckily she did the classic "o/a" swap in our last name so she did find me. Whew.

I'm pretty sure it's a boy. But since my intuition has been wrong for both of my kids so far, it might be a girl.

Girl symptoms: Might be carrying a little lower, Majorly emotional (not sure if that's really associated with girls, but it serves reason to suspect too much estrogen), Face breakout

Boy symptoms: Lower heartbeat, Lots of heartburn, gut feeling, like boy names these days, haven't gained much weight yet

No comments: