Wednesday, July 2, 2008



So this is our baby-to-be. Currently, it measures exactly 2 cm from head to butt -- actually slightly bigger than I thought. I measured just a few days off from what I thought so they kept my due date at February 5.

(here's a little help with the grey blob id. Really, there wasn't much to see.)



The meeting with the doctor went really well. I think we'll get along with her great and I felt like she was very relaxed but happy to meet us. The office is much fancier than what we went to before. My next appointment is August 4 when I will get a full physical. They didn't even make me pee in the cup this time! We chatted for a bit, did the ultrasound, and that was it. I asked if we could to the blood tests this time so I can figure out if I still need to be taking iron, so we did that and won't have to do it next time.

Feeling pretty barfy still. Hoping the B6 the doc recommended will help in that arena.

1 comment:

onawa said...

Amazing pics! No matter how many I see, those ultrasound pics blow me away! What a cute lil' peanut you have there! Congrats on liking the new OB and having a healthy check-up!

ps. hope you're having fun with mom!