So now that I've definitely barfed and felt sick for several days, it feels more official. I hate feeling sick, but it does make me feel more confident that everything is going ok down there. I can no longer say I feel symptom free. Though after about 10:30 this morning I was fine, it was difficult to entertain the kids until that point. My belly is mushy and very muffin-toppy. Yuck. Hopefully things will firm up and I'll transition from "gettin jiggly" to "pregnant" sooner rather than later. Not into this stage. I'm trying not to think too much about my upcoming appointment because I just can't wait. I am so excited to feel like we're really into this -- well, that and I will be closer to being done feeling sick. Sadly, being sick isn't likely to prevent me from gaining too much weight too early. The best way to fix the nausea is to keep my stomach full-ish. Meaning, I'm eating ALL day. Oh well. I guess I'll have the rest of my life to get whatever body I have left into a shape I can live with.
So we're 15 days until the big unveiling at this point. I may start to tell some people a little sooner than that. Partly because I'm bursting with the news, but mostly because I feel like, if I get really sick, I might need help some mornings. I was ok on Monday, but I definitely felt worse this morning. I guess I'll have to fill my snack drawer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I say enjoy it while you can. It maybe the last time your "allowed" to eat when and what you want. GO WITH IT! Wait, I'm not pregnant and I have a full snack drawer... is that bad?
Post a Comment